Hammock® Centipede is an easy-care turfgrass for those who'd
rather rest in a hammock than mow the lawn. Its slow growing features
make Hammock® Centipede great for residential properties
and municipal roadways.
Benefits and Care of Centipede Grass:
- Hammock® Centipede is the ideal choice
for those who want a low-maintenance lawn.
- Hammock® Centipede
is more heat tolerant than other Centipede cultivars. It was
bred in South
Florida and developed for
use as a residential lawn that can stand up to the summer heat.
- Low-maintenance features make it highly attractive
to homeowners. Once established, most home owners will only need
to mow less than 6 times a year.
- Hammock® Centipede is so named because homeowners will spend
a lot more time in their hammock than behind their lawnmower if
they’ve got this type of turf grass in their yard.
- Great for roadways and public lawns. Less frequent mowing saves
on maintenance costs.
- Lower grass fertilization requirements.
- Finer texture than St. Augustine grasses.
- Darker green color than many existing varieties of Centipede.
here for a printer friendly PDF